Click here to donate to SELC today!
Your Support Will Help Us Continue To:
- Publish essential content on this and our other comprehensive online legal resource libraries
- Offer direct legal services to food and other entrepreneurs through our innovative Resilient Communities Legal Café
- Advocate for new laws that enable thriving local economies, such as the California Homemade Food Act and the Federal CROWDFUND Act
- Develop engaging workshops on the sharing economy for sharing lawyers and community members alike
- Train the next generation of sharing lawyers
- And build the movement for just and resilient communities!
SELC is Committed to Spending Dollars Mindfully
SELC has a reputation for accomplishing a great deal with very little funding, and we are mindful of how we spend our dollars — but we do need your help! Your contribution helps us cover the costs of our staff’s modest wages, travel to the communities we serve, a shared workspace for our interns and volunteers, and organizing workshops and clinics for communities. Even a small contribution is greatly appreciated.
Consider Joining SELC’s Sustainer Circle
Individuals who are inspired to make a contribution of $500 or more on an annual basis will become part of SELC’s Sustainer Circle, which comes with invitations to special Sustainer happy hours and networking events, free or discounted admission to SELC’s workshops, visible acknowledgment on SELC’s homepage, and gratitude galore!